Funny Birthday Wishes For Your Sister

 B'DAY IS SPECIAL  :
  • The best part about being your sister is having a best friend who is almost as pretty as me. Happy birthday, my darling sister!
  • To my sister on her birthday: You’re not old, you’re classic! Happy birthday! Sending you lots of love on your special day.

  • My darling sister, at times you were a thorn in my side, a worm in my apple and a pimple on my chin – but, through thick and thin, you have always been my sister. Happy birthday, you spontaneous, beautiful, witty and silly lifelong friend! I love you forever!
  • There are just some people in life who drive you absolutely crazy, but we still love them. They are called sisters. Happy birthday to my favourite sister! I love you more than words can say.
  • Your birthday is always special to me 
  • Happy birthday to you, my sister. Enjoy YOUR special day! I love you to the moon and back.

 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Do we really care about our National Flag?

[Cool, Cute And Lovely] Sister Status Quotes & Caption For A Sister Lover - A Small blog by Sravanthi.