[Cool, Cute And Lovely] Sister Status Quotes & Caption For A Sister Lover - A Small blog by Sravanthi.

 

                

Sister Status, Quotes, and Caption:- If you have an Elder or Younger sister, you are the lucky one. Sometimes we can't tell our secrets to our parents but we tell our sister and she must have curiosity. Sister always helps you. Your sister will love you even if you are bad and your sister will love you if you are good. I think everyone needs a sister to sharing their all of the things. Sister is better than a friend. Friends cheat you but Sister Never. Elder Sister is always the second mother. It does not enough to express your Sister love to say "I Love You Sister"  or "Love You, Sis". 

  • My sister is the best.

  • You are not only my sister, but You are also my life.

  • Because angels are sometimes busy elsewhere, God created sisters like you.

  • A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life.
      
        

                   Lovely Captions for Sister Love

  • Hey, sister. I want you to know that I love you to the moon and back.
  • I loved you yesterday, and I love you still.
  • “A sister can be seen as someone who is both ourselves and very much not ourselves – a special kind of double. ”
  • “A sister is someone who is there and understands who you.”
  • “A little sister time is good for the soul.”
  • “A sister is someone who knows everything about you and loves you anyway.”
  • “Sisters are different chocolates from the same box.”
  • “Sisters are for sharing laughter and wiping tears.”
  • “Sisters are the perfect best friend.”
  • “The angel on earth who brings out my best qualities!”
  • “Yes, I do have the best sister in the world…!”
  • ”Sisters by chance, friends by choice!”

  • I smile because you’re my sister. I laugh because there’s nothing you can do about it.

  • Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of.

If you like & think these captions are worthy please do share or post  
  I hope you like this blog .                   
                                                                                                       next blogs soon ....

         I LOVE MY SISTER💖💖
    @4102225 111111






    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Do we really care about our National Flag?

    Funny Birthday Wishes For Your Sister